In the most random order I can best type from my iPhone rocking our 8 month old back to sleep while the clock reads 4:03 a.m., below is 8 Must Reads for 2018. Most of this list derived from exposure on the many podcasts, such as BiggerPockets, or blogs that I consume weekly.
The links & images take you to Amazon for Customer Reviews, formats, and snapshots of what’s inside each:
Love to see your comments.
- The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money by Carl Richards
- Ready Fire Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat by Michael Masterson
- 12 Week Year: Get More Done In 12 Weeks Than Others Do In 12 Months by Brian Moran
- Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload by Daniel Levitin
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Ecker
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny by Pat Hiban
Adding a 9th, just for fun is Grant Cardone’s Millionaire Booklet. Not new to me but something I’ll listen to 3-4 times a year, great, quick read.
And be sure to…check out My REI Reading List for what I consider the most influential books for beginning real estate investors.